1) Be sure that you are surrounding yourself with well intention and well informed people.
2) Be sure that you are surrounding yourself with well intention and well informed people. No this is not a duplicate. You are an average of your 5 close relationships/friends -so make them count!
3) You must make an effort to keep learning constantly throughout your life
4) Be courageous, persistent, and fearless when working on matters that support you and your end goals
5) Continually work on “how” you get thing done and identify opportunities to practice your learnings
6) Find time to read at least 1 book a month on a topic of interest to you – better know as leisure reading. Feed your mind constantly with nutritious information.
7) See everyday, the positive side and humor in life’s peaks and valleys – You are responsible for your feelings and how your navigate through life’s journey
8) You should have a “baby” every 9 months – A “baby” in this context is a positive major life change based on the planning, hard work, and consistency of your efforts.
9) Identify an accountability partner or mentor. Someone who’s been where you want to go; Someone whose done what you want to do
10) Working on your “babies” as if they are more important than breathing…. and even then you still have not done enough to realize you goal – there is always more you can do for you!
There are no days off when it come to you!
© 2014, fixmefirst.me. All rights reserved.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.